Boubouteatime is back with a brand new mom Interview : The very talented and Middle East Influencer and of course mom : Zoya Zakr . This interview is very special for me, because i’m following her work for a very long time.
It’s no surprise this former Miss Beauty International winner has landed some awesome roles ! And she’s not all beauty, she’s also incredibly smart ! Being the genius behind so many development projects for websites like Nawa3em.com, Zoya knows how to make any brand successful., Al Aan TV and now as the Editor-in-Chief of
As much as her career and passion for everything she does is incredibly inspiring as a woman, This woman knows what she’s talking about, on a level that is unsurpassed ! From her mother’s tnatural tips to her own travel experiences around the world .
De retour avec une toute nouvelle édition des “Interviews mamans” Et cette fois çi, nous célébrons le monde des médias au Moyen Orient avec la business woman de talent Zoya Zakr. Maman de deux enfants, cette ancienne reine de beauté a plusieurs cordes à son arc. Et plus qu’une beauté, elle est fondatrice de nombreux sites webs dans les médias et la communication et inspire de part son parcours de nombreuses personnes à se lancer et à aller au bout de leur projets.
Zoya nous ouvre la page des clés de son succès, un peu de sa vie de maman, son ultime passion pour le voyage et comment elle arrive à jongler avec toutes ses activités florissantes !
Could you please tell us more about you Zoya ?
– I am half Russian, half Lebanese, I have been living in Dubai for 9 years and love my lifestyle here, the city offered me amazing opportunities and now I am a publisher and I run 6 successful websites on different targets, I launched Lifestyle with Zoya on luxury female website www.gheir.com few years back and it opened up for me great horizons to meet celebrities, designers, inspirational people and cover luxury events around the world.
What is your daily mom routine ?
– Morning is always with kids before heading to office, I usually have filming, meetings and office management tasks, afternoon I try to be back by 5 at home and spend time or do activities with kids and then head to gym 3 times a week, weekends are always with kids.
Where have you just come back from ?
– I just flew from New York where I attended the Blue Book jewellery collection launch by Tiffany.
Where in the world have you felt happiest ?
– I love Lebanon and my village Bentael located in Byblos, i feel so happy when at my parents home, since i live memories of an amazing childhood
What is your road most travelled ?
– Dubai- Paris I love the city and i go there very often for work
Sightseeing or sun-lounger ?
– Sun-lounger with a great book !
What do you pack first ?
– My gym outfits, my clutches !
Describe a memory from a childhood holiday
– We used to spend summer in Russia, and I always had amazing time with my friends and family there.
Who is the most interesting person you’ve met on your travels ?
– I believe Karl Lagerfeld, he is for me the Pope of Fashion, every world he says is a statement, I love how approachable he is and how inspirational his work is.
Do you often travel with your kids ? What do you think about planning a world tour with kids ?
I used to travel a lot when I had my son, now with 2 kids it’s much harder,I plan now long summer vacations in one place, this summer I will be in South of France for 2 months, planning a world tour with kids is an amazing idea, I need a private jet for this please !
Do you have a guilty pleasure when travelling ?
I love trying the country cuisine specialties, and love shopping emergent designers related to the city I am in.
How do you relax ?
I do a long sleep , 12 hours !!
Your beauty essentials for a desert road trip ?
SPF 50 at least, my day-night and eye cream set, lots of water.
And Your outfits essentials ?
Comfy outfits with my latest Toms.
Your favorite designers from Middle east ?
I love Elie Saab, and from new designers I love Hussein Bazaza
And around the world ?
I love Brands like Valentino for couture, Celine and Givenchy for prêt à porter
The future of Zoya Sakr ?
I am expecting my third baby, so a Big challenge is awaiting for me, to have the current lifestyle and with 3 kids !
What advices would you give to people who want to run their own business ?
Follow your dreams, strong will can materialize your dreams.
Your life mentor ?
My father and now my husband is becoming also my mentor, he knows well how to put me on right track to achieve my goals !